Field Sales Training in English
Learn Professional Selling Techniques to grow your sales influence on customers, beat Cheaper Competition and double your Sales Conversions? For Industries : FMCG | FMCD | Automobile | Hardware Products | Agro | Pharma | Shipping | Logistics | Telecom | Ed-Tech | Food -Tech | C
Time & Location
26-Mar-2022, 9:30 pm – 27-Mar-2022, 1:30 pm
Live Virtual using Zoom
About the Event
Are you facing any of these Sales Challenges?
- Are you in field Sales selling Products or Services?
- Do you struggle to get customer contacts and appointments?
- Is it hard to convince customers for product demo or sales?
- Are customers complaining about pricing, product feature, delivery, payment terms etc…?
- Do customers prefer competition over your product and avoid first order or repeat orders?
- Do customers negotiate hard hurting your profit margins?
- Is closing sales takes lot of followups, chasing customers hurting your Sales cycle?
- Do you feel your Sales Productivity can be improved to close more sales?
Top Reasons for the above Sales Challenges :
Why do Sales Professionals facing the above Challenges?
- Each customer is different in terms of their needs, demands, preferences.
- Sales Landscape is highly competitive with multiple similar products with varied pricing.
- Your sales approach lacks any of these - confidence, professional selling techniques, grooming, personal branding or Emotional Intelligence?
- You are using Transactional approach instead of Consultative & Value Selling approach?
- Sales pitch lacks Value and not motivating customers to place orders.
- Your Presentation & Communication approach failing to drive decision making from customers.
- Your objection handling approach not changing customer mind.
- Customer demands for discounts and your negotiation tactics are not able to convince them.
- Customer delay buying decision as follow-up lack value.
Introducing Authoritative Selling for Field Sales Representatives
Top Professional Selling Techniques to Grow your Sales Influence and Close Maximum Sales without losing it to cheaper competition.
1. Developing Go Getter Attitude, Building & Maintaining Relationships
- Selling As ‘A Professional’
- Qualities Of A Top Performing Field Salesperson
- Role of Discipline, Time Management, Planning, Execution, Presentation, Communication & Decision Making Skills in Success.
- Understanding the role of Relationships With Customers & Channel Partners in Sales Success.
- Strategies to build relationships at a professional & personal level.
- How to proactively handle partner complaints for effective relationship building
- Do’s & Don’t of Relationship Building
2. Getting New Customers
- Territory Planning & Goal Setting
- Know your Customer - ABC Categorisation & Targeting Plan
- How to find, appoint, manage and evaluate prospective customers
- Sales Pitch Development - USPs (Unique Selling Points) Of Your Product
- Meeting Planning & Preparations Strategies
- Grooming & Ice-breaker strategies
- Identifying the need of customers using consultative approach
- Product/Service Presentation using Value Selling and USPs
- Professional Presentation & Communication Techniques
- Objections Handling Techniques using LEAR Model
- Best Negotiations & On-Spot Order Closing Techniques
3. Sales Productivity | Beat Route | Followups
- Daily Planning for MTD Sales Target
- Planning & Setting Daily Goals for New Customers & Sales
- Planning & Setting Daily Goals for Existing Customers & Sales
- Planning for Payments & Collections
- How to effectively use Phone and Personal Visits to drive more contacts
- Learning how to review Shelf Space, product placements, marketing materials for more visibility & sales.
- Assets & Tools needed for effective & productive day.
4. Increasing Sales Volumes from existing network or Customers
- Top 5 Strategies including to increase Sales from existing Network or Customers
- Top 5 Relationship Building Strategies.
- HAL Model to Categorising existing Customer Network based on Sales performance
- Goal & Plan Setting for High, Average and Low Performers
- Top strategies to drive sales from high performing customers
- Top sales strategies to drive sales from Average & low performers
- Top Visibility Strategies to drive more Sales.
- How to use Trade Promotions effectively to drive Sales
- Do’s & Don’t of managing existing network.
How it will change your Sales Career?
- Your sales conversions will double in 2 to 4 Weeks.
- You will be exceptional in Convincing customer and you will be able to foster great relationship with any known or unknown customer in the first meeting.
- Your Sales approach will drive more engagement from customer and you will hold highly insightful discussions leading to more sales success.
- Your presentation and communication skills will help buyers understand true value of your product/service and brand and drive positive decisions from customers.
- Your superior objection handling skills will convince any customer and turn all ‘No' from customer into ‘Yes’.
- Your Pro Negotiation Skills to close maximum sales without losing profit margins or customer to cheaper competition.
- Your high productivity will result in more customer connects, followups and sales.
Meet Your Trainer | Mr. Harsha Tadepalli.
2times Awarded Best Sales Coach, Trainer and Consultant in India.
Co-Author - Amazon Bestseller Sales Decoded Book
Mr. Harsha has 15 years of extensive Sales Experience handling global business development, sales and customer relationship management working with big brands such as Britania, Kirloskar, Hindustan Pencils, GMR, HP, Zebronics, Icici, Swiggy, Vivo, Britania, Tata Motors etc...
Mr. Harsha has handled various sales positions from Sales Executive to Senior Sales Manager. Mr. Harsha has trained over 20,000 Field Sales Professionals.
Terms & Conditions | Refund Policy
- You will be provided access to Workshop Recording.
- Digital Certificate will be shared with you within 1 week of training completion
- You will be offered 24/5 Ón-Demand' Call Support.
- You can request for a refund anytime 48 hours before the event
- Refunds will be processed within 2 to 5 business days.
- No Refunds will be offered post event.
- For requesting refunds, please contact us at email@example.com with payment receipt.
Offer Expires Soon₹999.00