Authoritative Selling

Strategies to Win 70% Sales in First Contact without Hard Selling

Featured on

syed.jpg

The sales methodologies we have learned from Amit's Authoritative Selling Sales Training are pragmatic & priceless. After attending his course, we are now able to convert leads from 20% to 80%. I recommend Authoritative Selling course to Sales Professionals, entrepreneurs and whoever aspires in Sales.

Syed,Director

Syvasoft, India

Prasanna Srinivas Calydon.jpg

We enjoyed a lot....and learnt a great deal from the training. Amit energy was consistent and every bit of it was interesting. Amit has a great vision and he is on a mission to uplift the entire Sales Fraternity in India. 

Prasanna Srinivas
CTO, Calydon Tech

Sunny Charan Singh.jpg

I recommend Authoritative selling workshop to all the budding sales professionals. This workshop helped me in my sales pitch. Hope it will help fiture aspirants too. Amit Sharma is a top class trainer and his energy is infectious.

Sunny Charan Singh 

Manager, GMR

Amit is a great guy to do business with. Skilled and reliable. I surely recommend 

Amit.

Claudio, Panerai

Milan, Italy

Authoritative Selling Workshop

WARNING : Only Limited Seats Available

Topics Covered?

•    Why 80% of Professionals struggle at Sales and How remaining 20% turning it into Big Success? 


•    What are the Top Sales Skills and Psychological Hacks that Top Sales Professionals uses to engage high level decision makers and sell without actually selling hard? 


•    How Top Sales Professionals can continuously meet and exceed their targets whereas other struggle at it? 


•    How Top Sales Professionals stay ahead of their peers to win deals over and over again? 


•    How can you possess those skills and gain massive success regardless of your experience in Sales, your nature – Introvert or Extrovert or your situation – New or Experienced, B2B or B2C, Domestic or International Sales, Product or Service, IT or Non-IT. 

Amit Sharma
CEO | Author | Strategist | Consultant | Trainer
Sirisha
Author | Strategist | Consultant 
Meet the Hosts
 
Register

WARNING : Only Limited Seats Available

Attendees speak

What Sales Professionals, Entrepreneurs and Corporate has to say about the Sales Training Program

© 2023 by Dishah Consultants. 

Is

Sales Team

performance

KILLING

your

business?

Sales Training Programs

Crack Sales Appointment & Deals in First Contact

Sales Training Workshop