top of page

Dishah Consultants’ Top-Notch Services Grabs GoodFirms’ Attention

Incorporated in 2017 and based in Chennai, India, Dishah Consultants is a successful Business consulting firm that provides Corporate Sales Training Services to help SMBs and Startups with demand generation and customer acquisition challenges. Dishah allows clients to take their businesses to the next level by boosting growth, reducing costs, and building solid sales capabilities.

The organization has its head offices in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi & Hyderabad. Dishah holds a team of experienced & skilled sales business development consultants that has expertise in growing sales and overcoming stagnant repeat sales revenue.

With guidance and education, innovators and entrepreneurs increase the rate of business success through Dishah's dedicated consulting & training team. The company's professional consultants offer clients impactful ideas & practical training roadmap to achieve desired results. This approach supports the client's business with the required intelligence, and it also helps the team understand business goals.

The business geography has become too competitive. Today's Firms need a competitive environment to sustain themselves in the market with high productivity and profitability to stay ahead of the competition. However, with ever-changing buyer preferences, staying profitable is a considerable task.

Thus, businesses require effective sales solutions to keep them moving with the curve's confidence. The company provides such solutions by combining business strategies and operational effectiveness, enabling the client's vision to succeed. In addition, the sales team helps in the sales process with the necessary tools to create highly productive Sales Operations.

The company believes that customer satisfaction is the centrifugal force of any sales process. Clients and their business requirements, challenges, and growth aspirates by 80% from sales dialogue, and the rest, 20%, is how an organization approaches to help resolve the business errors.

At Dishah, their firm belief is an "Authoritative Selling." They act like a creative consultant and not a salesman.

The company's explanation regarding sales consultant:

  • Showcase comprehensive Business Knowledge & Trust builds automatically.

  • Provide concrete solutions for business problems & sales occur automatically.

  • Produce the highest value to customer business & the size of the deal increases automatically.

  • ​Create a relationship with customers, and loyalty grows automatically.

GoodFirms is a renowned B2B organization that collaborates with IT service seekers with service providers. The researchers and reviewers review various service provider companies based on three critical parameters – Quality, Ability, and Reliability.

Companies like Dishah that beat these parameters are registered to the service provider companies at GoodFirms. Plus, these IT companies are further analyzed based on their market penetration, customer satisfaction, and overall experience in the market.

Similarly, the analysts also examined Dishah Consultants' praiseworthy business consulting services.

Dishah Consultants' team possesses a creative approach that drives direct sales, increases product visibility, and acts as the right strategic partner to clients. The innovative solutions of the sales experts provide bespoke solutions to the client's business.

New trends and industry dynamics often change the Sales & Marketing Game rules. While customers become more refined in their buying behaviour and how the companies work, they plan to take out their Sales & Marketing efforts that are pretty complex to comprehend. ​At Dishah, sales consultants provide value by understanding customers' holistic views.

The sales consulting capabilities:

  • Strategic Initiatives for Market Penetration or Development

  • Boosting Customer Acquisition and Retention

  • Building Lasting Revenue Growth Capabilities

The company's expertise in customer relationship management, sales consulting, sales training, B2B sales & Coaching, and corporate Sales training.

Hence, the company executed more than 750 business projects across India, Us & Europe. This success would soon endow Dishah Consultants to hold a secure position as a top business consulting firm in Bangalore at Goodfirms.

About the Author

Working as a Content Writer at GoodFirms, Anna Stark bridges the gap between service seekers and service providers. Anna’s dominant role is to figure out company achievements and critical attributes and put them into words. She strongly believes in the charm of words and leverages new approaches that work, including new concepts, that enhance the firm’s identity.

15 views0 comments


bottom of page